Saturday 24 January 2009

More Focus, More Occasional, More Sagacious

Skimming through the content of my archive I have to say that I think this blog has some potential and there is value in developing it. But looking at couple previous to this one I get a sense of panic.

Not Good.

So I think it is time for a bit of a (re)-assessment.

Some readers may also be aware that I've also recently started writing for Reading List (which I hope you may care to bother having a look at and about which you might like to share your comments). Each of my blogs are developing a distinctive style so I've decided to separate the content of the two in order to pay more attention to their brands.

So from now on, NYOOTW will function more like a contributing journalist/commentator to Reading List (though everyone is still welcome - I'm not going to close the door on any of you).

No comments:

Archive