Thursday 13 October 2011

5 Myths About Exceptionalism

Myth 1
There Is Something Exceptional About Exceptionalism - well, maybe not yours, but definitely mine.

Myth 2 
I Am Better Than Others Are - look, I can see all your blind spots, and I can also see I don't have any.
Myth 3
My Success Is Due to My Special Genius - from all the adversity I've suffered you'd wonder why I wasn't dead and buried long ago, so you can't blame my luck.
Myth 4
My Contribution Is Indispensible To The General Good Of The Outcome - without me it wouldn't be the same, and it certainly wouldn't have been as good.

Myth 5
God Is On My Side - just as I am on the side of angels.

-

I'M LOUD THEREFORE IM RIGHT AND MY OPINION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO SAY.
-

1 comment:

GIDEON MACK said...

When you take your time doing something it's because you're slow and lazy.

When I take my time doing something it's because I'm thorough.